Monday, September 13, 2010

Fall into fashion show and dancing merengue dog!


FALL INTO FASHION:

I don't know about you but this onset of cool crisp weather is making me want to literally free fall right into Fall. There is something so incredible about this time of year. And while we are still a week and some change away from the first official day of Autumn (Sept. 23rd.) I can now at least pop into my local Starbucks and grab my daily caffeine fix--pumpkin spice latte w/skim milk.

And ask any woman what else do they love about this time of year and they will say SHOPPING.



Yes!!! It's time to check out all the new fall fashion trends and guess what this Saturday (Sept 18th) from 1-5 pm you can do just that. Markette and I will be emceeing the "Fall into Fashion Show" in the Grand Plaza of Fairfax Corner hosted by Bella Mia Weddings and Events.

The event will feature vendors representing a variety of products and services, live entertainment, fashion from merchants at Fairfax Corner and cupcakes! Cupcakes and fashion...what more could a girl want?

Here is a list of some of the vendors that will be attending. Can't wait to check out all the new trends and designs for the the Fall!

Jewels by Parklane
Isagenix
Kura Designs
Asha Enterprises
Signature Designs by LaNorma
Lia Sophia Jewelry
Distinct Concepts
Miche Bags
Global Exchange
AK Henna Designs
Chez Kevito
W Salon
River Moon Films
3 Little Birds Stitch
Arbonne
and of course Bella Mia!

DANCING MERENGUE DOG

Happy Monday! I leave you with one of the funniest videos I have ever seen. You will not believe this dancing dog. It has over 4 million views alone on Youtube and I can see why.


Ciao besos xoxoxxo

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment