SAVE THE DATE: HAPPY HOUR WITH US @ THE PARK!
We can't wait to get happy with YOU on Friday Aug. 27th for happy hour from 5-8pm! That's right The Park at Fourteenth will be hosting a happy hour for M&V with complimentary hors d'ouvres for everyone. So if you're reading this--then guess what?! YOUR'E INVITED. Markette and I can't wait to chat with our fans, supporters, fellow bloggers, industry movers and shakers, and anyone who loves living and working in the metro area as much as we do. This will be a fun and friendly networking event to get to know us and your neighbors. Let's get the food and libations flowing..There will be a $5 premium bar from 5-8pm and with RSVP DJ: MadHands/Soundtrax mixing it up. Great food, cocktails, music and company-- what more could we ask for?! Let us know that your'e coming! RSVP to Guestlist@j-kproductions.com or send us a message directly to email@example.com. Will see YOU there! You can always visit us on Facebook too! Click HERE for directions.
Ok it's time for the my "Heel of the Week" pick and you won't be disappointed. Guys this is the perfect gift for that special girl of yours and girls you'll REALLY want this shoe in your closet! The summer is coming to an end and we are starting to "fall" into fashion. This peep-toe pump will be perfect for the month of September. It'll show a little toe--without being too overexposed. Get them for a steal--$94.00. Warmer colors, neutral tones, browns and pewters are popping out from everywhere.
Here are the deets from Zappos.
- Beautiful half bow and rhinestone accent at the vamp complement the sandal to give them an elegantly formal look.
- Adjustable back straps provide a secure, proper fit each time you slip into these magnificent shoes.
- Lightly padded footbed with scalloping details will have you dancing the night away in pure comfort.
- Fabric-wrapped sculpted heel and leather outsole help maintain your confident stride as you walk past the head turning faces.
- 2 1/2" heel
- 6.00 oz.
And remember it's free shipping both ways from Zappos =)
Headed for a night out on the town? Then compliment my pick for the ladies (shown above) with your own snazzy dress shoes. You can be the best dressed couple out there!
Guys here's my pick for you.
Here are the stats from Zappos:
- Leather upper.
- Side elastic gores for easy on and off
- Square toe.
- Etched cross detail on upper.
- Stitching details adorning heel.
- Metallic-colored footbed features branding and artwork
- Synthetic lining and insole.
- 16.00 oz
And most importantly the price for these bad boys is $135.00. They are available in black and brown. Ok go and strut your stuff in style.
Do you have a shoe that is to die for and want to show it on our blog? Send me a photo with a description to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll showcase right here.
Like our blog? Then nominate us!