Sunday, April 25, 2010

Transformers 3, Ecobee, and River Monsters

TRANSFORMERS 3:
So the other day I was walking to the parking lot in Georgetown, when 3 gentleman asked me for directions to the waterfront. They wanted to go to have a drink where there wasn't so many college students. So I directed them over to Nick's Riverside Grille, Tony & Joes, and my favorite Sequoia. Long story short, I chatted briefly and made small talk. They were here staying in DC because they were filming Transformers 3. So what's the first question that pops to my mind (of all the things I could have asked)

"So is Megan Fox really a bratty, self centered, demanding diva to work with and are the media reports true about her being a total air-head?"
One producer said that Fox is actually just very shy and introverted, therefore her attitude comes across as snobby and indifferent. The other said that she is not that pretty in person at all, and can't act to save her life, but that she did have really good chemistry with her co-star Shia LaBeouf. They offered me more scoop if I would join them for drinks. "Um no thanks my life wont change that much knowing about Megan Fox." Not to mention I was taught never to take candy from a stranger as a child--I'm pretty sure the same principle applies in adulthood, only with cocktails...

And truth be told I never saw Transformers 1 or 2. Paramount announced a summer 2011 release date for Transformers 3 earlier this week, but director Michael Bay claims it was a mixture between a brain fart and a crappy phone connection.

Paramount made a mistake in dating Transformers 3 - they asked me on the phone - I said yes to July 4 - but for 2012 - whoops! Not 2011!!! That would mean I would have to start prep in September. No way. My brain needs a break from fighting robots. --Michael Bay, Director, Transformers 3

So I guess I have time to rent T1 and T2, until numero three comes out. Until then I guess we can all form our own opinions about Fox. She may not be getting an Oscar anytime soon, but I would def. say she lives up to her last name.

iPHONE APPS: I LOVE MY iPHONE

This weeks iPhone app is called Ecobee
Ecobee is Free* Control your home's SmartThermostat even when you're away. Adjust the temperature right from your iPhone so you can make sure you conserve energy costs but still come back to a cozy house. It's very appropriate given the fact that we just celebrated Earth Day =)

YOUTUBE VIDEO PICK OF THE WEEK:
I leave you with this fresh water monster. You can see more of where this came from on Animal Planet. The show RIVER MONSTERS is incredible, I can't believe the monsters they have encountered. Check out this mean 80lb Piranha that needs some serious dental work!!




--Vanessa xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment